What is P-DTR
P-DTR addresses musculoskeletal problems by focusing on an important, but largely overlooked apparatus of the human body: the mechanoreceptor system.
Think of the receptor system as “software” and bone, muscle, ligament and tendon as “hardware.” As with computers, hardware problems are best addressed at the level of the hardware, but when the problem is at the level of the software, no amount of work on the hardware can fix the problem.
The main goal for P-DTR practitioners is to solve any "software" issues to correct or lessen the "hardware" malfunctions.
This course has a curriculum designed to introduce students to functional neurology. Students can expect to learn how to improve the raw material the brain receives to make more accurate decisions about how to move and feel.
The Intermediate course takes on from where the Foundation ended. Students can expect to learn much more about how the body structures larger patterns of dysfunctions and how each piece of the pattern can affect another.
The advanced series takes students on a thorough exploration of the physiology of numerous body systems. Students will learn about iliocecal valve conditions, issues with energy production and essential fatty acid metabolism malfunctions.
- Location: We are hosting this event in “Park Hotel Diament****” in Katowice and can provide discounted price for all participants (BB 20€/person in double room, 35€ in single room). You don’t have to worry about anything and we can arrange transportation from airport, accommodation and food during a course. To do reservation or to get any help please […]
- LONDON, UK Location: London School of Osteopathy, 12 Grange Road (Off Tower Bridge Road) London SE1 3BE View in Google Maps Nearest tube station: London Bridge (10 minute walk to LSO) Seminars & Dates November 9-10-11-12th: Foundation module 3December 14-15-16-17th: Foundation module 4
- Chicago, IL Location: We are hosting this event at Wyndham Garden Hotel in Elk Grove Village, IL. The hotel has graciously secured a room rate for you at $99 per night. Contact the hotel directly at 847-593-6200 and tell them you are attending the P-DTR Seminar for your special rate! The hotel also offers complimentary […]
Introducing Dr.Jose Palomar MD
Orthopedic surgeon Jose Palomar MD is a pioneer in the research and development of diagnostic technology and therapeutic interventions for the resolution of receptor dysfunctions.
In addition to operating a clinical practice, Dr.Palomar conducts ongoing research and offers trainings to medical practitioners in the United States, México, Europe and Eastern Europe.
Looking for a Practitioner in your area?
- - By Scott Cuthbert, DC Is there a measurable reason why an athlete will sprain an ankle with a turning activity that has been done thousands of times before with no trauma? Orthopedist Jose Palomar Lever, MD,1 recently evaluated 200 asymptomatic patients for the involvement of ligaments in many of …
- The other day I saw a young woman who is suffering from chronic headaches and jaw pain, along with a diffuse pain in the pelvic area. In our first session, we did a lot of exploration and, using a combination of NKT, PDTR, and ART, we had modest results. We …
- Overview Proprioceptive - Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR®) is a product of the original thought and investigations of orthopedic surgeon Dr. José Palomar. This work recognizes that proprioception (sensation of touch, pressure, hot, cold, pain, etc.), and the way the body processes the information from these receptors, is paramount in determining …
- Injury Recall Technique (IRT) is a treatment technique that is unique to those who use Applied Kinesiology. It was brought to Applied Kinesiology by Dr. Schmitt who had learned it from podiatrists. What these podiatrists had found was that trauma on the body would change the structure of our feet …