What is P-DTR
P-DTR addresses musculoskeletal problems by focusing on an important, but largely overlooked apparatus of the human body: the mechanoreceptor system.
Think of the receptor system as “software” and bone, muscle, ligament and tendon as “hardware.” As with computers, hardware problems are best addressed at the level of the hardware, but when the problem is at the level of the software, no amount of work on the hardware can fix the problem.
The main goal for P-DTR practitioners is to solve any "software" issues to correct or lessen the "hardware" malfunctions.
This course has a curriculum designed to introduce students to functional neurology. Students can expect to learn how to improve the raw material the brain receives to make more accurate decisions about how to move and feel.
The Intermediate course takes on from where the Foundation ended. Students can expect to learn much more about how the body structures larger patterns of dysfunctions and how each piece of the pattern can affect another.
The advanced series takes students on a thorough exploration of the physiology of numerous body systems. Students will learn about iliocecal valve conditions, issues with energy production and essential fatty acid metabolism malfunctions.
- Zagreb, Croatia Location: TBD Seminar Dates: 6-10.1. 2018 Registration: Cost: 6500 HRK For detailed information please contact: email@example.com
- Portugal Foundation Series Interest The country that is on everyone’s lips lately, PORTUGAL, is on the map, OCTOBER 2018, for a Foundation Module! Functional Neurology, breathtaking shores, world-class cuisine, fabled architecture, and a wallet-friendly economy only scratch the surface when describing this dynamic and lively country. Portugal has it all – a rich history, […]
- Vancouver, CA Location: Vancouver College of Massage Therapy www.vcmt.ca 1050 West Pender Street #300 Vancouver, BC V6E 3S7 Phone: 604-681-4450 Seminar Dates: Module I: February 23-25 Module II: March 23-25 Registration: Please contact course Instructor, Carl Alexander to register for this course @ firstname.lastname@example.org Paid in Full at Module I: $2400.00 (cash or […]
Introducing Dr.Jose Palomar MD
Orthopedic surgeon Jose Palomar MD is a pioneer in the research and development of diagnostic technology and therapeutic interventions for the resolution of receptor dysfunctions.
In addition to operating a clinical practice, Dr.Palomar conducts ongoing research and offers trainings to medical practitioners in the United States, México, Europe and Eastern Europe.
Looking for a Practitioner in your area?
- On April 28, 2017 the Department of Neurology and Physiotherapy of the Faculty of Additional Professional Education of Smolensk State Medical University held the conference “Neuroreceptor therapy. The Method of Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR) as a division of functional neurology. From theory to practice” under the Regional State Budget Healthcare …
- Neuroreceptor therapy. The Method of Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR) as a division of functional neurology. From theory to practice. Smolensk, Russia On April 28, 2017 in Smolensk State Medical University the Conference on functional neurology «Neuroreceptor therapy. The Method of Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR) as a division of functional neurology. …
- Overview Proprioceptive - Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR®) is a product of the original thought and investigations of orthopedic surgeon Dr. José Palomar. This work recognizes that proprioception (sensation of touch, pressure, hot, cold, pain, etc.), and the way the body processes the information from these receptors, is paramount in determining …
- Injury Recall Technique (IRT) is a treatment technique that is unique to those who use Applied Kinesiology. It was brought to Applied Kinesiology by Dr. Schmitt who had learned it from podiatrists. What these podiatrists had found was that trauma on the body would change the structure of our feet …